Saturday, June 12, 2010

Things I love right now

peaches and yogurt
These Texas peaches smell amazing right now, and this afternoon I'll be attempting a peach ginger sorbet sans recipe...but really, how could that go wrong? And I'm always searching for the perfect yogurt; I think Siggi's skyr is it. Lightly sweetened with agave, super dense (like greek yogurt, it's very high in protein), and there are real vanilla bean seeds inside. Did I mention it's delicious? Now if only it were made locally (made in NY)...

Other great things:
*Kelly's Ripple blog has gone big with almost 150 pieces of art donated so far! I expect that number to climb since it's this week's IF topic. Plus, it got a mention on Fuse #8. So, exciting! And great news for bird and marine mammal rescue efforts.
*Found out about the Next>> feature on google reader (via Door Sixteen)...so handy!

5 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

ooooooh yummy!! I love your illustration so much Amy. I could sit and look at them forever. This is stellar! Great line work too. Awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by Amy. It's always such a pleasure to hear from you.
V

Bohème Circus said...

Very beautiful illustration, I like much the lightness of your lines and the light of your colors !

Amy Farrier said...

Thank you both!

tanjawilmot said...

great illustration - love the sense of enjoyment in the layout and the simplified form and colour.

Rin Ohara said...

looks soo tasty))